Maya Rudolph Pregnant, Expecting Fourth Child With Paul Thomas Anderson
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: KH1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Mark Seliger exclusively for Vanity Fair/Vanity Fair13 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup EngodoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:44:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Finale Ratings: Ewing Cliffhanger Closes to Below-Average Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Daytime Talk Ratings: 'Dr. Phil' Tops Premiere Week; 'The Meredith VieiraMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:14:00 PM
- Fox News Channel Rockets to Decisive Ratings Victory During US Airstrikes on ISISMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Simon Helberg's Directorial Debut Acquired by OrioMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 3:00:00 PM
- ZEFR Acquires Social Influencer Startup Engodo
Maya Rudolph is going to be "Up All Night," all right! The actress is reportedly expecting her fourth child with writer/director Paul Thomas Anderson, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actress has informed NBC that she is pregnant, sources tell the site. NBC and Rudolph's rep declined to comment.
Rudolph, 40, and her longtime partner Anderson, 42, are already parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months. The news comes just after Up All Night's Christina Applegate exited the series for creative reasons.
Since first becoming a mother in October 2005, Rudolph's focus has been on her family. "Before I had children, everything about my life was devoted to Saturday Night Live," she said on NPR'S Fresh Air in April 2012. "It's really difficult to be there for anyone else in your life when you're doing the show because of the hours it demands."
After leaving the NBC sketch comedy series in 2007, things have certainly changed for Rudolph (whose notable film credits include "Bridesmaids," "Friends With Kids," "Grown Ups,' "Away We Go" and "Idiocracy"). With three school-aged children to raise -- and a fourth on the way! -- she spends her non-working hours tending their needs first.
"I keep hearing about this elusive 'date night' where people actually have it together enough to go somewhere," Rudolph joked in a September 2011 iVillage interview. "I think the last date night we had was eating a bowl of cereal at my kitchen table after everybody went to bed. . . I'm really envious of those families that really get it together. It seems so adult to me like, 'And then Friday we'll have date night.' How do they do that?"
Anderson, known for films like "Boogie Nights," "There Will Be Blood" and "The Master," is nominated for Best Original Screenplay at the Writers Guild of America Awards.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTElegant Elle
From Crowd Ignite