Maya Rudolph Pregnant, Expecting Fourth Child With Paul Thomas AndersonRelated: Maya Rudolph
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP7 of 15
- Photo: KH1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Mark Seliger exclusively for Vanity Fair/Vanity Fair13 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Does the Kardashian-Spawned 'American Psycho' Spoof Keep Up With the Original? (ViMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 1:12:43 PM
- Could the Future of Legendary TV Be on Netflix?MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:43:41 PM
- As Music-Competition Shows Slide, What Does It Take to Make a Hit?MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:37:01 PM
- Russell Brand Shows MSNBC Anchors How to Do Their Job (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:27:33 PM
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's &aMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 12:21:52 PM
- Does the Kardashian-Spawned 'American Psycho' Spoof Keep Up With the Original? (Vi
Maya Rudolph is going to be "Up All Night," all right! The actress is reportedly expecting her fourth child with writer/director Paul Thomas Anderson, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actress has informed NBC that she is pregnant, sources tell the site. NBC and Rudolph's rep declined to comment.
Rudolph, 40, and her longtime partner Anderson, 42, are already parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months. The news comes just after Up All Night's Christina Applegate exited the series for creative reasons.
Since first becoming a mother in October 2005, Rudolph's focus has been on her family. "Before I had children, everything about my life was devoted to Saturday Night Live," she said on NPR'S Fresh Air in April 2012. "It's really difficult to be there for anyone else in your life when you're doing the show because of the hours it demands."
After leaving the NBC sketch comedy series in 2007, things have certainly changed for Rudolph (whose notable film credits include "Bridesmaids," "Friends With Kids," "Grown Ups,' "Away We Go" and "Idiocracy"). With three school-aged children to raise -- and a fourth on the way! -- she spends her non-working hours tending their needs first.
"I keep hearing about this elusive 'date night' where people actually have it together enough to go somewhere," Rudolph joked in a September 2011 iVillage interview. "I think the last date night we had was eating a bowl of cereal at my kitchen table after everybody went to bed. . . I'm really envious of those families that really get it together. It seems so adult to me like, 'And then Friday we'll have date night.' How do they do that?"
Anderson, known for films like "Boogie Nights," "There Will Be Blood" and "The Master," is nominated for Best Original Screenplay at the Writers Guild of America Awards.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco, and Rihanna all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite