Maya Rudolph Pregnant, Expecting Fourth Child With Paul Thomas Anderson
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: KH1/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Mark Seliger exclusively for Vanity Fair/Vanity Fair13 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Ratings: 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project' Premieres Suffer Big Drops MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:37:00 AM
- 5 spring trends from London Fashion WeekMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:35:49 AM
- Jezebel Writer Lindy West Joins GQ as Culture WriterMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic Gestu
Maya Rudolph is going to be "Up All Night," all right! The actress is reportedly expecting her fourth child with writer/director Paul Thomas Anderson, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actress has informed NBC that she is pregnant, sources tell the site. NBC and Rudolph's rep declined to comment.
Rudolph, 40, and her longtime partner Anderson, 42, are already parents to Pearl, 7, Lucille, 3, and Jack, 19 months. The news comes just after Up All Night's Christina Applegate exited the series for creative reasons.
Since first becoming a mother in October 2005, Rudolph's focus has been on her family. "Before I had children, everything about my life was devoted to Saturday Night Live," she said on NPR'S Fresh Air in April 2012. "It's really difficult to be there for anyone else in your life when you're doing the show because of the hours it demands."
After leaving the NBC sketch comedy series in 2007, things have certainly changed for Rudolph (whose notable film credits include "Bridesmaids," "Friends With Kids," "Grown Ups,' "Away We Go" and "Idiocracy"). With three school-aged children to raise -- and a fourth on the way! -- she spends her non-working hours tending their needs first.
"I keep hearing about this elusive 'date night' where people actually have it together enough to go somewhere," Rudolph joked in a September 2011 iVillage interview. "I think the last date night we had was eating a bowl of cereal at my kitchen table after everybody went to bed. . . I'm really envious of those families that really get it together. It seems so adult to me like, 'And then Friday we'll have date night.' How do they do that?"
Anderson, known for films like "Boogie Nights," "There Will Be Blood" and "The Master," is nominated for Best Original Screenplay at the Writers Guild of America Awards.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite