Mayim Bialik Finds Comic Relief in Injury
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: NBC3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG5 of 8
- Photo: NBC/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Mayim Bialik is looking on the bright side of life after being involved in a car accident last week. In a new blog posted on Monday, "The Big Bang Theory" actress somewhat humorously chronicled the series of events that left her hand injured on that fateful day.
Anticipating her wound will take months to heal, Mayim enlisted her assistant Brandon to type her message to fans. "I'm going to be okay," she assured. "I have all my fingers. I can even feel all of them. I can move all of them, too."
At a time when most victims would panic about the injury incurred, in true Hollywood fashion, Mayim was more concerned about not getting blood on the dress loaned to her by her stylist and disposing of her fake eyelashes. Putting her neuroscience degree to use, she also wanted to make sure her bobby pins got removed from her hair if she had to go in for an MRI.
Two Dr. 90210-esque plastic surgeons operated on Mayim's maimed hand. The actress revealed that as a teenager, she dreamt of breaking her nose as a legitimate excuse to get rhinoplasty. "Since having children, I've thought of plastic surgery many times," she said of the recurring notion.
In conclusion, Mayim ended her post with the message: "Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for your thoughts. Thank you for driving safely." Since the accident, she has already been back to work on the set of "The Big Bang Theory."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite