Mayim Bialik Finds Comic Relief in Injury
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 8
- Photo: NBC3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG5 of 8
- Photo: NBC/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Mayim Bialik is looking on the bright side of life after being involved in a car accident last week. In a new blog posted on Monday, "The Big Bang Theory" actress somewhat humorously chronicled the series of events that left her hand injured on that fateful day.
Anticipating her wound will take months to heal, Mayim enlisted her assistant Brandon to type her message to fans. "I'm going to be okay," she assured. "I have all my fingers. I can even feel all of them. I can move all of them, too."
At a time when most victims would panic about the injury incurred, in true Hollywood fashion, Mayim was more concerned about not getting blood on the dress loaned to her by her stylist and disposing of her fake eyelashes. Putting her neuroscience degree to use, she also wanted to make sure her bobby pins got removed from her hair if she had to go in for an MRI.
Two Dr. 90210-esque plastic surgeons operated on Mayim's maimed hand. The actress revealed that as a teenager, she dreamt of breaking her nose as a legitimate excuse to get rhinoplasty. "Since having children, I've thought of plastic surgery many times," she said of the recurring notion.
In conclusion, Mayim ended her post with the message: "Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for your thoughts. Thank you for driving safely." Since the accident, she has already been back to work on the set of "The Big Bang Theory."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite