Jenny McCarthy Kisses Mystery Cop on NYE
- Photo: GTS/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Andrade, Thompsett/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Jenny McCarthy stunned fans tuning in to watch her ring in the New Year on TV, by smooching with a New York cop.
The actress-host was co-hosting "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" as the Big Apple counted down to 2012.
RELATED: Stars Ring in 2012!
And McCarthy couldn't help but indulge in the New Year's Eve tradition of kissing a stranger when the clock strikes midnight, pulling an on-duty police officer into a lingering smooch.
Telling fans of her encounter on Twitter, she writes, "Hope u guys enjoyed it! FYI. I was wearing fake fur & the cop was a G-rated kiss. (except for my hand squeezing his butt). Happy new year!"
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite