Jenny McCarthy Kisses Mystery Cop on NYE
- Photo: GTS/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jordin Althaus/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Veronica Summers/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Andrade, Thompsett/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Jenny McCarthy stunned fans tuning in to watch her ring in the New Year on TV, by smooching with a New York cop.
The actress-host was co-hosting "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" as the Big Apple counted down to 2012.
RELATED: Stars Ring in 2012!
And McCarthy couldn't help but indulge in the New Year's Eve tradition of kissing a stranger when the clock strikes midnight, pulling an on-duty police officer into a lingering smooch.
Telling fans of her encounter on Twitter, she writes, "Hope u guys enjoyed it! FYI. I was wearing fake fur & the cop was a G-rated kiss. (except for my hand squeezing his butt). Happy new year!"
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite