Meet Denise Richards' Baby Girl Eloise Joni!
- Photo: Marc Royce/USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: MGM Films/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana Barraza/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Winslow/Butterworth/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: starsurf / Splash News/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Denise Richards is head over heels for Eloise Joni, the 5-week-old daughter she recently adopted (who joins big sisters Sam, 7, and Lola, 6, from the actress's previous marriage to Charlie Sheen).
"She's brought so much joy, and I love her to pieces," Richards, 40, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Wednesday). "She is a cuddle bug. She loves being hugged and held. She's such a beautiful little baby and little soul."
Though she's "been with her since the day she was born," Richards admits that the adoption process was far from easy. "Some people think if a celebrity wants a baby, they get one the next day. The adoption took two years, and there were times I felt discouraged, times when I got close to adopting a baby and it fell through. But I knew the right baby would find us."
Currently on good terms with her ex ("We talk every day"), Richards adds that Sheen, 45, has spent time with baby Eloise. "He knows how much I love, love kids, so he was very supportive," the actress -- whose memoir, "The Real Girl Next Door," is out July 26 -- tells Us. "Charlie is truly very happy for me. He knows I always wanted more kids."
For more on Richards' new bundle of joy -- including how she broke the adoption news to Sam and Lola, plans for a baby shower, and much more -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite