Meet Denise Richards' Baby Girl Eloise Joni!
- Photo: Marc Royce/USMagazine1 of 16
- Photo: MGM Films/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Adriana Barraza/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Winslow/Butterworth/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Weeks/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: starsurf / Splash News/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Denise Richards is head over heels for Eloise Joni, the 5-week-old daughter she recently adopted (who joins big sisters Sam, 7, and Lola, 6, from the actress's previous marriage to Charlie Sheen).
"She's brought so much joy, and I love her to pieces," Richards, 40, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Wednesday). "She is a cuddle bug. She loves being hugged and held. She's such a beautiful little baby and little soul."
Though she's "been with her since the day she was born," Richards admits that the adoption process was far from easy. "Some people think if a celebrity wants a baby, they get one the next day. The adoption took two years, and there were times I felt discouraged, times when I got close to adopting a baby and it fell through. But I knew the right baby would find us."
Currently on good terms with her ex ("We talk every day"), Richards adds that Sheen, 45, has spent time with baby Eloise. "He knows how much I love, love kids, so he was very supportive," the actress -- whose memoir, "The Real Girl Next Door," is out July 26 -- tells Us. "Charlie is truly very happy for me. He knows I always wanted more kids."
For more on Richards' new bundle of joy -- including how she broke the adoption news to Sam and Lola, plans for a baby shower, and much more -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite