Meet Julie Bowen's Handsome Husband!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: John Salangsang/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Julie Bowen would like to nominate husband Scott Phillips for sainthood.
"I would have had a bullet in my head so long ago if I was married to me!" the "Modern Family" star, 42, joked to Us Weekly at the cast's March 14 PaleyFest panel. "He is so patient, and takes care of me like nobody's business."
Bowen and Phillips have been happily married since 2004. The secret to their success? The actress says that Phillips' personality serves as the "perfect counterbalance" to her own. "I'm a very anxious person," she told Parade in 2010. "He has a calming effect on me, and he's fun." (The pair has three kids together: Oliver, 4, and twins John and Gus, 2.)
As much as she appreciates her husband, Bowen admits the software developer does have one minor flaw. Laughs Bowen, "He plays beer pong with a seriousness it does not deserve!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSneak Peek
From Crowd Ignite