Meet Julie Bowen's Handsome Husband!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: John Salangsang/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Julie Bowen would like to nominate husband Scott Phillips for sainthood.
"I would have had a bullet in my head so long ago if I was married to me!" the "Modern Family" star, 42, joked to Us Weekly at the cast's March 14 PaleyFest panel. "He is so patient, and takes care of me like nobody's business."
Bowen and Phillips have been happily married since 2004. The secret to their success? The actress says that Phillips' personality serves as the "perfect counterbalance" to her own. "I'm a very anxious person," she told Parade in 2010. "He has a calming effect on me, and he's fun." (The pair has three kids together: Oliver, 4, and twins John and Gus, 2.)
As much as she appreciates her husband, Bowen admits the software developer does have one minor flaw. Laughs Bowen, "He plays beer pong with a seriousness it does not deserve!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite