Meet Julie Bowen's Handsome Husband!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: John Salangsang/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Julie Bowen would like to nominate husband Scott Phillips for sainthood.
"I would have had a bullet in my head so long ago if I was married to me!" the "Modern Family" star, 42, joked to Us Weekly at the cast's March 14 PaleyFest panel. "He is so patient, and takes care of me like nobody's business."
Bowen and Phillips have been happily married since 2004. The secret to their success? The actress says that Phillips' personality serves as the "perfect counterbalance" to her own. "I'm a very anxious person," she told Parade in 2010. "He has a calming effect on me, and he's fun." (The pair has three kids together: Oliver, 4, and twins John and Gus, 2.)
As much as she appreciates her husband, Bowen admits the software developer does have one minor flaw. Laughs Bowen, "He plays beer pong with a seriousness it does not deserve!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite