Meet Julie Bowen's Handsome Husband!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: John Salangsang/Promotional4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Julie Bowen would like to nominate husband Scott Phillips for sainthood.
"I would have had a bullet in my head so long ago if I was married to me!" the "Modern Family" star, 42, joked to Us Weekly at the cast's March 14 PaleyFest panel. "He is so patient, and takes care of me like nobody's business."
Bowen and Phillips have been happily married since 2004. The secret to their success? The actress says that Phillips' personality serves as the "perfect counterbalance" to her own. "I'm a very anxious person," she told Parade in 2010. "He has a calming effect on me, and he's fun." (The pair has three kids together: Oliver, 4, and twins John and Gus, 2.)
As much as she appreciates her husband, Bowen admits the software developer does have one minor flaw. Laughs Bowen, "He plays beer pong with a seriousness it does not deserve!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite