Meet Kelsey Grammer and His Wife's Newborn Daughter, Faith!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Little Faith Evangeline Elise Grammer is absolutely adorable.
Ten days after their daughter's birth, proud parents Kelsey and Kayte Grammer showed off their little girl during a soccer game in Los Angeles. Kayte, a former flight attendant, wrapped her daughter in a blanket and kissed her forehead during the family outing.
This is the first child for Kelsey, 57, and Kayte, 31, who wed in New York in February 2011. The couple renewed their vows in June 2012 in Las Vegas.
"Boss" actor Kelsey has four other children: Mason and Jude, with his ex-wife and "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Donatacci; actress Spencer Grammer, with his first wife, Doreen Alderman; and Kandace, with his ex-girlfriend Barrie Buckner.
When Kelsey and Kayte announced their daughter's birth July 13, they also had sad news to share: Kayte had lost Faith's twin brother during her pregnancy.
"This was not something we cared to make known publicly at the time," they told Us Weekly in a statement. "It was unspeakably painful and we know that people will understand our desire to keep the news private then, as we know they will respect our privacy in this matter now."
We choose to celebrate the life that has been given us," they added. "We [are] looking forward to the days ahead and the children yet to come."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite