Meet Kelsey Grammer and His Wife's Newborn Daughter, Faith!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Little Faith Evangeline Elise Grammer is absolutely adorable.
Ten days after their daughter's birth, proud parents Kelsey and Kayte Grammer showed off their little girl during a soccer game in Los Angeles. Kayte, a former flight attendant, wrapped her daughter in a blanket and kissed her forehead during the family outing.
This is the first child for Kelsey, 57, and Kayte, 31, who wed in New York in February 2011. The couple renewed their vows in June 2012 in Las Vegas.
"Boss" actor Kelsey has four other children: Mason and Jude, with his ex-wife and "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Donatacci; actress Spencer Grammer, with his first wife, Doreen Alderman; and Kandace, with his ex-girlfriend Barrie Buckner.
When Kelsey and Kayte announced their daughter's birth July 13, they also had sad news to share: Kayte had lost Faith's twin brother during her pregnancy.
"This was not something we cared to make known publicly at the time," they told Us Weekly in a statement. "It was unspeakably painful and we know that people will understand our desire to keep the news private then, as we know they will respect our privacy in this matter now."
We choose to celebrate the life that has been given us," they added. "We [are] looking forward to the days ahead and the children yet to come."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite