Meet Kelsey Grammer and His Wife's Newborn Daughter, Faith!
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 10
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: SWAP / Splash News/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit win
Little Faith Evangeline Elise Grammer is absolutely adorable.
Ten days after their daughter's birth, proud parents Kelsey and Kayte Grammer showed off their little girl during a soccer game in Los Angeles. Kayte, a former flight attendant, wrapped her daughter in a blanket and kissed her forehead during the family outing.
This is the first child for Kelsey, 57, and Kayte, 31, who wed in New York in February 2011. The couple renewed their vows in June 2012 in Las Vegas.
"Boss" actor Kelsey has four other children: Mason and Jude, with his ex-wife and "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Donatacci; actress Spencer Grammer, with his first wife, Doreen Alderman; and Kandace, with his ex-girlfriend Barrie Buckner.
When Kelsey and Kayte announced their daughter's birth July 13, they also had sad news to share: Kayte had lost Faith's twin brother during her pregnancy.
"This was not something we cared to make known publicly at the time," they told Us Weekly in a statement. "It was unspeakably painful and we know that people will understand our desire to keep the news private then, as we know they will respect our privacy in this matter now."
We choose to celebrate the life that has been given us," they added. "We [are] looking forward to the days ahead and the children yet to come."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite