Tori Spelling Introduces Daughter Hattie Margaret
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Twitter/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Twitter/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's newborn daughter is full of surprises.
The couple welcomed their third child, Hattie Margaret, on Oct. 10 -- six days before Spelling's scheduled C-section. "My water broke in the middle of the night!" Spelling, 38, tells the new issue of Us Weekly, out Friday.
McDermott, 45, rushed his wife to L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center as the contractions set in. "I held his hand, and I thought I was going to crush it -- I felt every bump and turn!" Spelling recalls. "I was, like, 'Oh, God, go slower!'"
Hattie's early arrival wasn't the only curveball according to Spelling, who says she was "110 percent sure we were having a boy!"
"When the doctor held her up, he said, 'You guys were all wrong.' It was the biggest shock," the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum tells Us. "I never thought girls would run this household. We outnumber the boys!"
Spelling's pregnancy was a godsend for the couple, who are also parents to son Liam, 4, and daughter Stella, 3.
"The baby wasn't planned, but it obviously happened for a reason," the "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" star says. "Knowing we were bringing a third life into the world just enhanced our relationship."
Says Spelling: "The moment I had her, I looked at Dean and fell in love with him all over again."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite