Tori Spelling Introduces Daughter Hattie Margaret
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Twitter/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Twitter/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons MarathonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:36:00 AM
- 'The View' Gets New Logo and Set for New SeasonMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 6:19:00 AM
- 7 Breakout Movie Stars of Fall 2014 From a 'Gone Girl' to a 'Maze RunnerMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:19:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Announces 'Breaking Bad' Los Angeles Scavenger HuntMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 12:06:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Kathy Griffin Joins Zingbot to Roast Remaining HouseguestsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:16:00 PM
- Thursday TV: Rectify Finale, Simpsons Marathon
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's newborn daughter is full of surprises.
The couple welcomed their third child, Hattie Margaret, on Oct. 10 -- six days before Spelling's scheduled C-section. "My water broke in the middle of the night!" Spelling, 38, tells the new issue of Us Weekly, out Friday.
McDermott, 45, rushed his wife to L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center as the contractions set in. "I held his hand, and I thought I was going to crush it -- I felt every bump and turn!" Spelling recalls. "I was, like, 'Oh, God, go slower!'"
Hattie's early arrival wasn't the only curveball according to Spelling, who says she was "110 percent sure we were having a boy!"
"When the doctor held her up, he said, 'You guys were all wrong.' It was the biggest shock," the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum tells Us. "I never thought girls would run this household. We outnumber the boys!"
Spelling's pregnancy was a godsend for the couple, who are also parents to son Liam, 4, and daughter Stella, 3.
"The baby wasn't planned, but it obviously happened for a reason," the "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" star says. "Knowing we were bringing a third life into the world just enhanced our relationship."
Says Spelling: "The moment I had her, I looked at Dean and fell in love with him all over again."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite