Tori Spelling Introduces Daughter Hattie Margaret
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Twitter/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Twitter/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's newborn daughter is full of surprises.
The couple welcomed their third child, Hattie Margaret, on Oct. 10 -- six days before Spelling's scheduled C-section. "My water broke in the middle of the night!" Spelling, 38, tells the new issue of Us Weekly, out Friday.
McDermott, 45, rushed his wife to L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center as the contractions set in. "I held his hand, and I thought I was going to crush it -- I felt every bump and turn!" Spelling recalls. "I was, like, 'Oh, God, go slower!'"
Hattie's early arrival wasn't the only curveball according to Spelling, who says she was "110 percent sure we were having a boy!"
"When the doctor held her up, he said, 'You guys were all wrong.' It was the biggest shock," the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum tells Us. "I never thought girls would run this household. We outnumber the boys!"
Spelling's pregnancy was a godsend for the couple, who are also parents to son Liam, 4, and daughter Stella, 3.
"The baby wasn't planned, but it obviously happened for a reason," the "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" star says. "Knowing we were bringing a third life into the world just enhanced our relationship."
Says Spelling: "The moment I had her, I looked at Dean and fell in love with him all over again."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US:
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite