Tori Spelling Introduces Daughter Hattie Margaret
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Twitter/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Twitter/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's newborn daughter is full of surprises.
The couple welcomed their third child, Hattie Margaret, on Oct. 10 -- six days before Spelling's scheduled C-section. "My water broke in the middle of the night!" Spelling, 38, tells the new issue of Us Weekly, out Friday.
McDermott, 45, rushed his wife to L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center as the contractions set in. "I held his hand, and I thought I was going to crush it -- I felt every bump and turn!" Spelling recalls. "I was, like, 'Oh, God, go slower!'"
Hattie's early arrival wasn't the only curveball according to Spelling, who says she was "110 percent sure we were having a boy!"
"When the doctor held her up, he said, 'You guys were all wrong.' It was the biggest shock," the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum tells Us. "I never thought girls would run this household. We outnumber the boys!"
Spelling's pregnancy was a godsend for the couple, who are also parents to son Liam, 4, and daughter Stella, 3.
"The baby wasn't planned, but it obviously happened for a reason," the "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" star says. "Knowing we were bringing a third life into the world just enhanced our relationship."
Says Spelling: "The moment I had her, I looked at Dean and fell in love with him all over again."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite