Tori Spelling Introduces Daughter Hattie Margaret
- Photo: USMagazine1 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Twitter/Splash News3 of 17
- Photo: Mike/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter10 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/Twitter/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: @torianddean/Twitter14 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's newborn daughter is full of surprises.
The couple welcomed their third child, Hattie Margaret, on Oct. 10 -- six days before Spelling's scheduled C-section. "My water broke in the middle of the night!" Spelling, 38, tells the new issue of Us Weekly, out Friday.
McDermott, 45, rushed his wife to L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center as the contractions set in. "I held his hand, and I thought I was going to crush it -- I felt every bump and turn!" Spelling recalls. "I was, like, 'Oh, God, go slower!'"
Hattie's early arrival wasn't the only curveball according to Spelling, who says she was "110 percent sure we were having a boy!"
"When the doctor held her up, he said, 'You guys were all wrong.' It was the biggest shock," the Beverly Hills, 90210 alum tells Us. "I never thought girls would run this household. We outnumber the boys!"
Spelling's pregnancy was a godsend for the couple, who are also parents to son Liam, 4, and daughter Stella, 3.
"The baby wasn't planned, but it obviously happened for a reason," the "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" star says. "Knowing we were bringing a third life into the world just enhanced our relationship."
Says Spelling: "The moment I had her, I looked at Dean and fell in love with him all over again."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite