Megan Fox pregnant again: husband Brian Austin Green says 'She's doing great'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: ADHI/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: ADHI/GSI6 of 17
- Photo: ADHI/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: ADHI/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: FF8/LRR/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: ADTJ/GSI10 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital11 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: SPW/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Brian Austin Green is ready to pull double baby duty! The 40-year-old actor and wife Megan Fox -- already parents to son Noah Shannon, 11 months -- are expecting another addition, and the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star is doing everything he can to be a supportive husband.
"I do whatever she asks for and I say yes no matter what it may be!" he told Us Weekly at the Generosity Water's 5th Annual Night of Generosity event in Beverly Hills on Friday. "She's doing great. She did great the first time around, but I wouldn't wish the experience on anybody! I couldn't do it! I couldn't make a baby, it's unbelievable!"
Dressed in a black pinstriped suit and skinny tie, Green stepped out for the evening sans his pregnant wife, and admitted they don't have their hearts set on a boy or a girl. "I'm [just] hoping for a healthy baby," he said.
Green and Fox, 27, have been together since 2004 and married in 2010. They welcomed little Noah in September 2012. With the new baby's arrival, the couple will juggle two kids under two and Green's role on the FX sitcom "Anger Management." "I have to say, we honestly have no idea and we discuss it daily and think, 'How are we going to do this?'" he said. "I think we'll just see when it happens. People do it all the time."
MORE FROM WONDERALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite