Megan Fox Rumored to Host "SNL" Premiere
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Mark J.Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
By Dana Flax
Program that DVR, fellas: Megan Fox will soon appear on the boob tube. Meanwhile, our daily prayers for "MORE Megan, please God, please!" have finally been answered. Hallelujah.
According to Life & Style, the "Transformers" actress is set to host the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live."
"Megan is psyched to have gotten this opportunity," a source close to the actress (totally her publicist, natch) told Life & Style. "This is the perfect opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills, as she's launching her new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'" (Sly plug, 'cist.)
RELATED: Megan Fox bares all in Elle
Really, Megan. Those teenage boys across America have just been dying to get a glimpse of your comedic timing.
According to the source, Megan is also filming a digital short with cast member Andy Samberg, but we'll have to wait until Sept. 26 to see her perform live in the NYC studio.
Considering her reputation as a motormouth, we recommend that you guys over at 30 Rock have someone manning that censor button at all times. Just pretend she's (a really hot) Norm MacDonald or something.
From Crowd Ignite