Megan Fox Rumored to Host "SNL" Premiere
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Mark J.Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Dana Flax
Program that DVR, fellas: Megan Fox will soon appear on the boob tube. Meanwhile, our daily prayers for "MORE Megan, please God, please!" have finally been answered. Hallelujah.
According to Life & Style, the "Transformers" actress is set to host the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live."
"Megan is psyched to have gotten this opportunity," a source close to the actress (totally her publicist, natch) told Life & Style. "This is the perfect opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills, as she's launching her new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'" (Sly plug, 'cist.)
RELATED: Megan Fox bares all in Elle
Really, Megan. Those teenage boys across America have just been dying to get a glimpse of your comedic timing.
According to the source, Megan is also filming a digital short with cast member Andy Samberg, but we'll have to wait until Sept. 26 to see her perform live in the NYC studio.
Considering her reputation as a motormouth, we recommend that you guys over at 30 Rock have someone manning that censor button at all times. Just pretend she's (a really hot) Norm MacDonald or something.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite