Megan Fox Rumored to Host "SNL" Premiere
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Mark J.Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
By Dana Flax
Program that DVR, fellas: Megan Fox will soon appear on the boob tube. Meanwhile, our daily prayers for "MORE Megan, please God, please!" have finally been answered. Hallelujah.
According to Life & Style, the "Transformers" actress is set to host the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live."
"Megan is psyched to have gotten this opportunity," a source close to the actress (totally her publicist, natch) told Life & Style. "This is the perfect opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills, as she's launching her new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'" (Sly plug, 'cist.)
RELATED: Megan Fox bares all in Elle
Really, Megan. Those teenage boys across America have just been dying to get a glimpse of your comedic timing.
According to the source, Megan is also filming a digital short with cast member Andy Samberg, but we'll have to wait until Sept. 26 to see her perform live in the NYC studio.
Considering her reputation as a motormouth, we recommend that you guys over at 30 Rock have someone manning that censor button at all times. Just pretend she's (a really hot) Norm MacDonald or something.
From Crowd Ignite