- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Mark J.Terrill/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins SitrickMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:10:09 PM
- 'New Girl's' Max Greenfield Confirms He's Returning for &apoMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:51:14 PM
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to Be Directed by Sam Taylor-JohnsonMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades of Grey' MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:38:59 PM
- 'Ender's Game' Producer Linda McDonough Exits OddLot Entertainment to ProMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:33:32 PM
- Former Los Angeles Times Editor Sallie Hofmeister Joins Sitrick
By Dana Flax
Program that DVR, fellas: Megan Fox will soon appear on the boob tube. Meanwhile, our daily prayers for "MORE Megan, please God, please!" have finally been answered. Hallelujah.
According to Life & Style, the "Transformers" actress is set to host the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live."
"Megan is psyched to have gotten this opportunity," a source close to the actress (totally her publicist, natch) told Life & Style. "This is the perfect opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills, as she's launching her new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'" (Sly plug, 'cist.)
RELATED: Megan Fox bares all in Elle
Really, Megan. Those teenage boys across America have just been dying to get a glimpse of your comedic timing.
According to the source, Megan is also filming a digital short with cast member Andy Samberg, but we'll have to wait until Sept. 26 to see her perform live in the NYC studio.
Considering her reputation as a motormouth, we recommend that you guys over at 30 Rock have someone manning that censor button at all times. Just pretend she's (a really hot) Norm MacDonald or something.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite