Megan Fox Rumored to Host "SNL" Premiere
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Mark J.Terrill/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
By Dana Flax
Program that DVR, fellas: Megan Fox will soon appear on the boob tube. Meanwhile, our daily prayers for "MORE Megan, please God, please!" have finally been answered. Hallelujah.
According to Life & Style, the "Transformers" actress is set to host the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live."
"Megan is psyched to have gotten this opportunity," a source close to the actress (totally her publicist, natch) told Life & Style. "This is the perfect opportunity for her to show off her comedic skills, as she's launching her new movie 'Jennifer's Body.'" (Sly plug, 'cist.)
RELATED: Megan Fox bares all in Elle
Really, Megan. Those teenage boys across America have just been dying to get a glimpse of your comedic timing.
According to the source, Megan is also filming a digital short with cast member Andy Samberg, but we'll have to wait until Sept. 26 to see her perform live in the NYC studio.
Considering her reputation as a motormouth, we recommend that you guys over at 30 Rock have someone manning that censor button at all times. Just pretend she's (a really hot) Norm MacDonald or something.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite