- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 10
- Photo: QVC/Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP7 of 10
- Photo: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic8 of 10
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
By Jon Warech
Melania Trump has a 5-year-old son to watch over, charity work to do and a line of QVC jewelry to sell, so planning her days as a potential first lady isn't exactly a top priority. But if her husband, Donald Trump, decided to run for President, then she's up for the job.
"I would be me," she tells Wonderwall about how she would handle the role of first lady. "My life is very busy with my business, my son and my husband. It's not there yet, so I'm not thinking about that."
While The Donald won't officially announce his decision until May, when the latest installment of "The Apprentice" ends, Melania supports her husband either way.
"He's an amazing mind," she said. "He has a genius mind and he says it the way it is and a lot of people have admiration for that and so do I. I think it's very important that we get somebody who will run this country properly. I think we need somebody who will put the country back to what it was once before."
Top priority for the Trumps these days is their 5-year-old son, Barron, who plans to bond with Donald's four-month-old granddaughter, Arabella, over Thanksgiving.
"She's still small," Melania said of Ivanka Trump's daughter. "It's always cute and beautiful to see babies, and she's a beautiful girl. When they're a little bit older, it will be easier and they can play together. Now she's still a little bit small, but we are spending Thanksgiving together, so it will be fun."
The Trump clan will head to Palm Beach, Fla., estate Mar-a-Lago for the holidays, and Melania plans to use that time to unwind.
"We're looking forward to it," she said. "We'll play golf and tennis. It's a lot of sport and then family comes together for dinner, and we have a great time. We are looking forward to going and spending time together."
Then it's back to work, where among other things, Melania will be busy selling her current line of QVC jewelry and designing future lines that are all available at QVC.com. Currently, her collection is inspired by the three cities she calls home: New York for the businesswomen who need to go from day to night wearing the same jewelry, Palm Beach for a sporty elegance, and Paris for a chic, glamorous look. All the jewelry is under $200, which was important to Melania when partnering with QVC.
"I want women across the country to have fun with the jewelry and to afford it," she said. "They don't need to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to have a great piece and have fun with it. They could buy something for themselves for under $200 and not feel guilty that they spend it."
Free time is hard to come by these days, but when Melania has it, she likes to take advantage. If she ever does call the White House home, then they might have to build a spa on the grounds.
"I love having a massage or a facial or just to relax and read a magazine," she said. "There's not much time anymore, because Barron needs me. He's a lot of energy, very mature for his age. He loves to spend time with me and first, I'm a mother and I really love it. He's an amazing boy. "
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Brad Pitt's Changing Looks
- Hollywood's Hottest Dads
- Mark Wahlberg's Shirtless Looks
- Prince William & Duchess Kate's Cutest Couple Moments
- Stars with tattoos of other celebs
- Brooke Shields' Changing Looks
- Carrie Underwood's Evolving Looks
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Cast Yearbook Photos
- Worst Celeb Sunburns
- Celeb Twins
- Celebs Who Work Out on the Beach
- Country Music's Hottest Couples
- Worst spring wardrobes
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Romance Retro
- WATN: 'Boy Meets World'
- Tim McGraw's changing looks
- Craziest Kim Kardashian pregnancy rumors
- Celebs Who Look Like Their Pets
- Mariah & Nick's Matching Style
- Hollywood's Tomboys
- The Royal Couple's Favorite Sports
- Kim Kardashian's Curvy Maternity Style
- WATN: 'Jurassic Park'
- January Jones' Retro Looks
- The Rock's Soft Side
- WATN: 'Veronica Mars'
- WATN: 'Beetlejuice'
- Fergie's Changing Looks
- Star Twitter Quitters
- Hollywood's Hottest Ryans
- Insured Celebrity Body Parts
- Most Expensive Celeb Engagement Rings
- Sweetest Celeb PDA
- Kim Kardashian's Tightest Looks
- Olivia Wilde's Best Street Style
- Justin Timberlake's Many Looks
- Hottest Royal Beach Bodies
- Celebrity Pets with Famous Names
- Michelle Williams' Best Fashion Moments
- Lindsay Lohan's Changing Looks
- Justin Bieber's Changing Hair
- Most Awkward People on the Red Carpet
- WATN: '7th Heaven'
- Ke$ha's Worst Looks
- Worst Oscar Fashion
- George Clooney's Oscar Dates
- Most Embarrassing Celeb Splits
- Stars Before They Were Oscar Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence's Best Fashion Moments
- Rihanna's Sexiest Grammy Style
- Drew Barrymore's Craziest Looks
- Jennifer Aniston's Changing Looks
- Worst Dressed Celeb Designers
- Anne Hathaway's Oscar Looks
- Grammy's Hottest Couples
- Taylor Swift's Best Grammy Fashion
- WATN: 'Wonder Years'
- Destiny's Child's Most Iconic Looks
- Best Off-Season Bikini Bods
- Emma Stone's Best Red-Carpet Looks
- Celeb Flashers
- Mariah Carey's Biggest Feuds
- Mariah Carey's Wacky Wardrobe
- Britney Spears' Wackiest Red Carpet Poses
- Celeb Makeup Mistakes
- Ryan Gosling's Leading Ladies
- Nicole Kidman's Golden Globe Fashion
- Katy Perry's Year as a Single Gal
- Celebs Who've Removed Romantic Tattoos
- Most Memorable Celeb Holiday Cards
- Five of the Worst Celeb Winter Wardrobes
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux's Romance Retro
- Stars Who Are Aging in Reverse
- Christina Aguilera's Worst Looks
- 2012's One Hit Wonders
- Celebs Without Makeup
- Best and Worst Beach Bodies of 2012
- 2012 Fashion Don'ts
- Craziest Beauty Trends of 2012
- Celebs Who Survived Cheating Scandals
- The Turkeys of 2012
- Kristen Stewart's Best Red Carpet Moments
- WATN: 'Less Than Zero'
- Star Couples Who Went from Friends to Lovers
- The Most Famous Celebrity Pets
- The Hottest Celebrity Halloween Costumes
- WATN: 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'
- Jessica Biel's White Hot Red Carpet Style
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Check out some of Olivia Wilde's best street style.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite