- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: QVC/Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic8 of 10
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- CNN Anchor Calls Fox Nation 'Willfully Ignorant Fsticks'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:41:00 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your Frie
By Jon Warech
Melania Trump has a 5-year-old son to watch over, charity work to do and a line of QVC jewelry to sell, so planning her days as a potential first lady isn't exactly a top priority. But if her husband, Donald Trump, decided to run for President, then she's up for the job.
"I would be me," she tells Wonderwall about how she would handle the role of first lady. "My life is very busy with my business, my son and my husband. It's not there yet, so I'm not thinking about that."
While The Donald won't officially announce his decision until May, when the latest installment of "The Apprentice" ends, Melania supports her husband either way.
"He's an amazing mind," she said. "He has a genius mind and he says it the way it is and a lot of people have admiration for that and so do I. I think it's very important that we get somebody who will run this country properly. I think we need somebody who will put the country back to what it was once before."
Top priority for the Trumps these days is their 5-year-old son, Barron, who plans to bond with Donald's four-month-old granddaughter, Arabella, over Thanksgiving.
"She's still small," Melania said of Ivanka Trump's daughter. "It's always cute and beautiful to see babies, and she's a beautiful girl. When they're a little bit older, it will be easier and they can play together. Now she's still a little bit small, but we are spending Thanksgiving together, so it will be fun."
The Trump clan will head to Palm Beach, Fla., estate Mar-a-Lago for the holidays, and Melania plans to use that time to unwind.
"We're looking forward to it," she said. "We'll play golf and tennis. It's a lot of sport and then family comes together for dinner, and we have a great time. We are looking forward to going and spending time together."
Then it's back to work, where among other things, Melania will be busy selling her current line of QVC jewelry and designing future lines that are all available at QVC.com. Currently, her collection is inspired by the three cities she calls home: New York for the businesswomen who need to go from day to night wearing the same jewelry, Palm Beach for a sporty elegance, and Paris for a chic, glamorous look. All the jewelry is under $200, which was important to Melania when partnering with QVC.
"I want women across the country to have fun with the jewelry and to afford it," she said. "They don't need to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to have a great piece and have fun with it. They could buy something for themselves for under $200 and not feel guilty that they spend it."
Free time is hard to come by these days, but when Melania has it, she likes to take advantage. If she ever does call the White House home, then they might have to build a spa on the grounds.
"I love having a massage or a facial or just to relax and read a magazine," she said. "There's not much time anymore, because Barron needs me. He's a lot of energy, very mature for his age. He loves to spend time with me and first, I'm a mother and I really love it. He's an amazing boy. "
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHello Hotness!
From Crowd Ignite