Melissa Gorga to Teresa Giudice: "Don't Ever Get in Between My Marriage!"
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Joe Louis/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Keshishian / London Ent./Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Melissa Gorga has largely held her tongue on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" when it comes to her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice, but on Sunday's episode, it's clear Gorga just couldn't keep quiet any longer.
As this explosive preview clip shows, Gorga and Giudice's tensions come to a boil and force an ugly confrontation that has been months in the making.
What's issue No. 1 for Gorga once the women come face-to-face? Giudice's nasty remark that she'd leave her husband, Joe Gorga, if a richer man came along. "Don't ever get in between my marriage," Gorga, 32, screams at Giudice, 39, during their outdoor spat.
Speaking of Joe Gorga, a fired-up Giudice then slams her sister-in-law for dissolving the once-healthy relationship she used to have with her brother. "We don't talk anymore since you came in the middle," Guidice fumes. "Whatever I tell you, you twist it around and tell my brother your side."
Viewers then learn that Gorga has good reason to keep her distance from Giudice. "You call me up, you say nasty things, you insult my children, you insult me and then you don't want me to tell on you," Gorga snipes to Giudice.
When Giudice has finally had enough, she storms away from the scene of their spat, much to Gorga's delight. Says Gorga: "Run away, coward, like you always do when you're wrong!"
Watch more of the duo's explosive confrontation in the clip above before the full episode of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey " airs Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST) on Bravo.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Melissa Gorga to Teresa Giudice: "Don't Ever Get in Between My Marriage!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite