Melissa Joan Hart named Nutrisystem spokesperson, already lost 20 pounds
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Albert Michael/startraksphoto.com/USMagazine3 of 11
- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com5 of 11
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Christian Alminana/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
The secret to Melissa Joan Hart's post-baby weight loss? Nutrisystem! The "Melissa & Joey" actress announced on Tuesday that she is the newest spokesperson for the company.
"I love working with Nutrisystem," Hart, 36, said in a statement to ET Online. "The program is really delivering results for me and I look forward to long term success, staying motivated and helping others do the same."
The actress welcomed her third child, son Tucker, in September with husband Mark Wilkerson. Since then, Hart, also mom to sons Mason, 7, and Brady, 5, has already lost 20 pounds on the program since giving birth, according to ET Online.
"She mirrors our values and will resonate with our customers as authentic," Nutrisystem said in a statement of the actress. "Moving forward, you'll see us have an appropriate mix of inspiring celebrities and real life customers who have also enjoyed success."
Shortly after welcoming baby Tucker, Hart told Us Weekly that she was staying active after giving birth by taking care of her boys. "I know a lot of people with newborn babies that stay at home with the baby," she explained. "Maybe I'm a little selfish but I'm like, 'I want to watch my son at hockey,' so I bundle up the baby and bring him in a car seat and bring him with me. I go through the extra effort to be with the older ones too!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite