Melissa Joan Hart named Nutrisystem spokesperson, already lost 20 pounds
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Albert Michael/startraksphoto.com/USMagazine3 of 11
- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com5 of 11
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Christian Alminana/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
The secret to Melissa Joan Hart's post-baby weight loss? Nutrisystem! The "Melissa & Joey" actress announced on Tuesday that she is the newest spokesperson for the company.
"I love working with Nutrisystem," Hart, 36, said in a statement to ET Online. "The program is really delivering results for me and I look forward to long term success, staying motivated and helping others do the same."
The actress welcomed her third child, son Tucker, in September with husband Mark Wilkerson. Since then, Hart, also mom to sons Mason, 7, and Brady, 5, has already lost 20 pounds on the program since giving birth, according to ET Online.
"She mirrors our values and will resonate with our customers as authentic," Nutrisystem said in a statement of the actress. "Moving forward, you'll see us have an appropriate mix of inspiring celebrities and real life customers who have also enjoyed success."
Shortly after welcoming baby Tucker, Hart told Us Weekly that she was staying active after giving birth by taking care of her boys. "I know a lot of people with newborn babies that stay at home with the baby," she explained. "Maybe I'm a little selfish but I'm like, 'I want to watch my son at hockey,' so I bundle up the baby and bring him in a car seat and bring him with me. I go through the extra effort to be with the older ones too!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Day at the Races
Kendra Wilkinson spends a day at the races with her boys on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite