Melissa Joan Hart named Nutrisystem spokesperson, already lost 20 pounds
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Albert Michael/startraksphoto.com/USMagazine3 of 11
- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com5 of 11
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Christian Alminana/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
The secret to Melissa Joan Hart's post-baby weight loss? Nutrisystem! The "Melissa & Joey" actress announced on Tuesday that she is the newest spokesperson for the company.
"I love working with Nutrisystem," Hart, 36, said in a statement to ET Online. "The program is really delivering results for me and I look forward to long term success, staying motivated and helping others do the same."
The actress welcomed her third child, son Tucker, in September with husband Mark Wilkerson. Since then, Hart, also mom to sons Mason, 7, and Brady, 5, has already lost 20 pounds on the program since giving birth, according to ET Online.
"She mirrors our values and will resonate with our customers as authentic," Nutrisystem said in a statement of the actress. "Moving forward, you'll see us have an appropriate mix of inspiring celebrities and real life customers who have also enjoyed success."
Shortly after welcoming baby Tucker, Hart told Us Weekly that she was staying active after giving birth by taking care of her boys. "I know a lot of people with newborn babies that stay at home with the baby," she explained. "Maybe I'm a little selfish but I'm like, 'I want to watch my son at hockey,' so I bundle up the baby and bring him in a car seat and bring him with me. I go through the extra effort to be with the older ones too!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite