Melissa Joan Hart named Nutrisystem spokesperson, already lost 20 pounds
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Albert Michael/startraksphoto.com/USMagazine3 of 11
- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com5 of 11
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Christian Alminana/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
The secret to Melissa Joan Hart's post-baby weight loss? Nutrisystem! The "Melissa & Joey" actress announced on Tuesday that she is the newest spokesperson for the company.
"I love working with Nutrisystem," Hart, 36, said in a statement to ET Online. "The program is really delivering results for me and I look forward to long term success, staying motivated and helping others do the same."
The actress welcomed her third child, son Tucker, in September with husband Mark Wilkerson. Since then, Hart, also mom to sons Mason, 7, and Brady, 5, has already lost 20 pounds on the program since giving birth, according to ET Online.
"She mirrors our values and will resonate with our customers as authentic," Nutrisystem said in a statement of the actress. "Moving forward, you'll see us have an appropriate mix of inspiring celebrities and real life customers who have also enjoyed success."
Shortly after welcoming baby Tucker, Hart told Us Weekly that she was staying active after giving birth by taking care of her boys. "I know a lot of people with newborn babies that stay at home with the baby," she explained. "Maybe I'm a little selfish but I'm like, 'I want to watch my son at hockey,' so I bundle up the baby and bring him in a car seat and bring him with me. I go through the extra effort to be with the older ones too!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite