Melissa Joan Hart named Nutrisystem spokesperson, already lost 20 pounds
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Albert Michael/startraksphoto.com/USMagazine3 of 11
- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com5 of 11
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter6 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Christian Alminana/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
The secret to Melissa Joan Hart's post-baby weight loss? Nutrisystem! The "Melissa & Joey" actress announced on Tuesday that she is the newest spokesperson for the company.
"I love working with Nutrisystem," Hart, 36, said in a statement to ET Online. "The program is really delivering results for me and I look forward to long term success, staying motivated and helping others do the same."
The actress welcomed her third child, son Tucker, in September with husband Mark Wilkerson. Since then, Hart, also mom to sons Mason, 7, and Brady, 5, has already lost 20 pounds on the program since giving birth, according to ET Online.
"She mirrors our values and will resonate with our customers as authentic," Nutrisystem said in a statement of the actress. "Moving forward, you'll see us have an appropriate mix of inspiring celebrities and real life customers who have also enjoyed success."
Shortly after welcoming baby Tucker, Hart told Us Weekly that she was staying active after giving birth by taking care of her boys. "I know a lot of people with newborn babies that stay at home with the baby," she explained. "Maybe I'm a little selfish but I'm like, 'I want to watch my son at hockey,' so I bundle up the baby and bring him in a car seat and bring him with me. I go through the extra effort to be with the older ones too!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite