Melissa Joan Hart reveals 40-pound weight loss
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: @melissajoanhart/Instagram3 of 13
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: IPA/ZJF/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: KH1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America9 of 13
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- PR Vet Dick Lippin, Producer Allison Shearmur Being Honored by Zimmer Children's MuseumMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Discovery's Nik Wallenda Chicago Skyscraper Walk to Air Live in NovemberMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
- Eminem Publishers Sue New Zealand Political Party for Copyright InfringementMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Universal's Kevin Grayson to Head Film Distribution at Robert Simonds' New CompanyMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 11:30:00 AM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (
Melissa Joan Hart has lost 40 pounds with the help of Nutrisystem since giving birth to her third child, son Tucker in September of 2012, and only ET is with the "Melissa & Joey" star as she shows off the results in a sexy blue one-piece!
ET was on the set of her latest commercial as the spokesperson for Nutrisystem, where Melissa felt "pretty amazing" in her bathing suit.
"I felt prepared. I was confident," she smiles. "I don't wear bikinis even when I go to the beach, so when I put it on in front of the cameras and all these people, and my husband showed up -- it's nerve-wracking but the feeling is very satisfying."
Melissa, who gained 60 pounds during her third pregnancy, says she didn't feel as much pressure to lose the baby weight so quickly this time around as opposed to her first pregnancy.
"For me, it was important to bond with my child, as opposed to 'lose the weight.' So I waited until I was ready, and I knew I had the time, and then I made it a priority that I would eat well," she says. " ... In the beginning, I felt an uncomfortable pressure that I rebelled against, but this third time, I had to go back on camera, I wanted to look great, so I focused on it once I knew I had the time in my schedule."
And is she happy with her current body?
"I am actually -- I am really happy where I am," the 37-year-old actress says. "I could live like this. I'm on a good path -- I love where I'm at and I feel amazing."
Check out the video to hear if Melissa and her husband Mark are planning to have more kids, and how she actually protects her kids from paparazzi by putting them in front of the cameras.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Vacations
From Crowd Ignite