Melissa Joan Hart reveals teenage drug use
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Albert Michael/startraksphoto.com/USMagazine7 of 13
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com8 of 13
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Melissa Joan Hart's new autobiography, "Melissa Explains It All: Tales From My Abnormally Normal Life" (out October 29), reveals that the actress was yet another child star who dabbled in drugs, but unlike many others, her life did not become a cautionary tale.
"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half," Melissa tells Life & Style, in anticipation of those revelations coming out in the book. One of Hart's craziest adventures involved taking Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999, making out with a girl in the limo ride home -- and then heading to a Maxim photo shoot while still high! "That was my third or fourth time on Ecstasy," she says.
"I was kind of running with a bad crowd,” she reflects. In the end, "I just didn't enjoy taking drugs. I don't like the loss of control."
Other admissions in the book include make-out sessions with Jerry O'Connell (who she calls a "man-whore") and Backstreet Boy Nick Carter. And her biggest Hollywood feud? That would be with Ashton Kutcher! "Ashton and I just didn't get along," she says, adding that she tried -- and failed -- to get him kicked out of at least two parties.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite