Melissa Joan Hart Shows Off Big Baby Bump in Strapless Orange Dress
- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com2 of 11
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter3 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Christian Alminana/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/Startraks Photo/Wonderwall10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Melissa Joan Hart is in the home stretch!
Currently expecting her third child with husband Mark Wilkerson, the 36-year-old "Melissa & Joey" star proudly showed off her pregnancy curves in a strapless orange dress while hosting an event for Operation Shower in Farmingdale, N.Y. on Aug. 22. Sponsored by Carousel Designs, Hart tweeted that she couldn't "wait to bump bellies with other pregnant ladies!"
(Operation Shower hosts baby showers for military families in order to ease the stresses of deployment. Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, who is pregnant with baby No. 2, hosted a similar event in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in February.)
Already mom to sons Mason, 6, and Brady, 4, '90s teen queen Hart isn't as stressed with this pregnancy. "I know what to expect. I'm not freaking out about every little thing," the actress told Us Weekly in June. "I'm a little more connected to this pregnancy, too. I'm really, really beyond excited to meet this baby."
So are her boys! "I can't leave or go anywhere -- even to bed! -- without them kissing the baby goodnight or saying, 'Good morning, baby,' or reading books to the baby," Hart said.
Hart, who said she's "due right at the beginning of the fall," won't know her child's gender until she gives birth. "This has been a very different pregnancy, so maybe we're having a girl, but we're counting on a boy. We call it 'he' just because it's easier. I don't want to say he, she, it. So, we just say, 'he.'"
Though Hart would be outnumbered four to one if she gives birth to another boy, the ABC Family star isn't worried about being the odd woman out.
"If I was to pinpoint one amazing moment in my life, it would be the moment when my boys met. Mason walked in, jumped on daddy's lap and looked at Brady in my arms on the hospital bed," she told Us. "That was just a special moment, and I'm looking forward to that again."
Hart married Course of Nature guitarist Wilkerson, 35, on July 19, 2003, in Florence, Italy.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite