Melissa Joan Hart Shows Off Big Baby Bump in Strapless Orange Dress
- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com2 of 11
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter3 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 11
- Photo: Christian Alminana/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/Startraks Photo/Wonderwall10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Melissa Joan Hart is in the home stretch!
Currently expecting her third child with husband Mark Wilkerson, the 36-year-old "Melissa & Joey" star proudly showed off her pregnancy curves in a strapless orange dress while hosting an event for Operation Shower in Farmingdale, N.Y. on Aug. 22. Sponsored by Carousel Designs, Hart tweeted that she couldn't "wait to bump bellies with other pregnant ladies!"
(Operation Shower hosts baby showers for military families in order to ease the stresses of deployment. Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, who is pregnant with baby No. 2, hosted a similar event in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in February.)
Already mom to sons Mason, 6, and Brady, 4, '90s teen queen Hart isn't as stressed with this pregnancy. "I know what to expect. I'm not freaking out about every little thing," the actress told Us Weekly in June. "I'm a little more connected to this pregnancy, too. I'm really, really beyond excited to meet this baby."
So are her boys! "I can't leave or go anywhere -- even to bed! -- without them kissing the baby goodnight or saying, 'Good morning, baby,' or reading books to the baby," Hart said.
Hart, who said she's "due right at the beginning of the fall," won't know her child's gender until she gives birth. "This has been a very different pregnancy, so maybe we're having a girl, but we're counting on a boy. We call it 'he' just because it's easier. I don't want to say he, she, it. So, we just say, 'he.'"
Though Hart would be outnumbered four to one if she gives birth to another boy, the ABC Family star isn't worried about being the odd woman out.
"If I was to pinpoint one amazing moment in my life, it would be the moment when my boys met. Mason walked in, jumped on daddy's lap and looked at Brady in my arms on the hospital bed," she told Us. "That was just a special moment, and I'm looking forward to that again."
Hart married Course of Nature guitarist Wilkerson, 35, on July 19, 2003, in Florence, Italy.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite