- Photo: Kathy Kmonicek/AP1 of 16
- Photo: KH1/Mandatory Credit: Nikki Nelson / WENN.com2 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: @MellyJHart/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: @mellyjhart/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Christian Alminana/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/Startraks Photo/Wonderwall15 of 16
More Celeb News
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- 'X Factor' Season 3 First Look: New Judges Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio at CharlesMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:49:47 PM
- 'Real Housewives of O.C.'s' Tamra Barney Lands SpinoffMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:22:13 PM
- 'Bad Teacher' Series Gets Late Pickup From CBSMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:00:12 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBC
Melissa Joan Hart has a new man in her life: Her third son, Tucker!
The "Melissa & Joey" star -- already mom to Braydon, 4, and Mason, 6 1/2, with husband Mark Wilkerson -- welcomed the 8 lbs., 5 oz., baby boy Tuesday at 10 p.m., her rep tells Us Weekly. She tweeted about his arrival on Thursday, posting on Twitter, "Baby boy Tucker has finally arrived! We waited all year to meet this lil man&we could not be more excited & relieved that he is in our arms!"
Confirming her pregnancy in April, the ABC Family actress, 36, chose to keep her new arrival's gender a secret until giving birth -- and wasn't worried about being outnumbered at home if she had another boy.
"If I was to pinpoint one amazing moment in my life, it would be the moment when my boys met. Mason walked in, jumped on daddy's lap and looked at Brady in my arms on the hospital bed," Hart told Us in August as she neared the end of her pregnancy. "That was just a special moment, and I'm looking forward to that again."
Big brothers Braydon and Mason are just as excited as their mom to welcome little Tucker to the Wilkerson family fold. "I can't leave or go anywhere -- even to bed! -- without them kissing the baby goodnight or saying, 'Good morning, baby,' or reading books to the baby," '90s teen said Hart, herself the oldest of eight siblings.
Proud new parents Hart and Wilkerson tied the knot in Italy in July 2003.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Melissa Joan Hart Welcomes Third Son Tucker
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite