Melissa McCarthy Says She's Working on Her 'Up and Down' Weight
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: AR5/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Entertainment Tonight, Monday, November 28, 2011
Melissa McCarthy has had a substantial year with her hilarious appearance in "Bridesmaids" and her Emmy win for "Mike & Molly." Despite her professional success, though, McCarthy revealed that she is battling one thing: her weight.
According to People, McCarthy divulged her struggles with weight in an interview with Anderson Cooper on his daytime talk show, "Anderson," that airs Monday.
"I've been up and down," the actress admitted. "I've been much thinner since my second baby. I'm still working on it. It's a work in progress."
McCarthy, who has a plus-size fashion line set to launch soon, disclosed her other priorities alongside slimming down.
"There's so many other things to worry about," McCarthy asserted. "I still worry about it, but I think, my kids are healthy, I've got a great husband, and I go to work every day and do what I want."
"I'll keep working on [my body]," she added. "I just can't put any time to worrying about it."
RELATED ON ETonline.com:
Eva Longoria Grateful for Eduardo Cruz
Anne Hathaway Gets Engaged
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite