Melissa McCarthy Says She's Working on Her 'Up and Down' Weight
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: AR5/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 6
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Entertainment Tonight, Monday, November 28, 2011
Melissa McCarthy has had a substantial year with her hilarious appearance in "Bridesmaids" and her Emmy win for "Mike & Molly." Despite her professional success, though, McCarthy revealed that she is battling one thing: her weight.
According to People, McCarthy divulged her struggles with weight in an interview with Anderson Cooper on his daytime talk show, "Anderson," that airs Monday.
"I've been up and down," the actress admitted. "I've been much thinner since my second baby. I'm still working on it. It's a work in progress."
McCarthy, who has a plus-size fashion line set to launch soon, disclosed her other priorities alongside slimming down.
"There's so many other things to worry about," McCarthy asserted. "I still worry about it, but I think, my kids are healthy, I've got a great husband, and I go to work every day and do what I want."
"I'll keep working on [my body]," she added. "I just can't put any time to worrying about it."
RELATED ON ETonline.com:
Eva Longoria Grateful for Eduardo Cruz
Anne Hathaway Gets Engaged
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite