Melissa McCarthy Says She's Working on Her 'Up and Down' Weight
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: AR5/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Entertainment Tonight, Monday, November 28, 2011
Melissa McCarthy has had a substantial year with her hilarious appearance in "Bridesmaids" and her Emmy win for "Mike & Molly." Despite her professional success, though, McCarthy revealed that she is battling one thing: her weight.
According to People, McCarthy divulged her struggles with weight in an interview with Anderson Cooper on his daytime talk show, "Anderson," that airs Monday.
"I've been up and down," the actress admitted. "I've been much thinner since my second baby. I'm still working on it. It's a work in progress."
McCarthy, who has a plus-size fashion line set to launch soon, disclosed her other priorities alongside slimming down.
"There's so many other things to worry about," McCarthy asserted. "I still worry about it, but I think, my kids are healthy, I've got a great husband, and I go to work every day and do what I want."
"I'll keep working on [my body]," she added. "I just can't put any time to worrying about it."
RELATED ON ETonline.com:
Eva Longoria Grateful for Eduardo Cruz
Anne Hathaway Gets Engaged
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite