Melissa McCarthy Says She's Working on Her 'Up and Down' Weight
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: AR5/ZJE/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Entertainment Tonight, Monday, November 28, 2011
Melissa McCarthy has had a substantial year with her hilarious appearance in "Bridesmaids" and her Emmy win for "Mike & Molly." Despite her professional success, though, McCarthy revealed that she is battling one thing: her weight.
According to People, McCarthy divulged her struggles with weight in an interview with Anderson Cooper on his daytime talk show, "Anderson," that airs Monday.
"I've been up and down," the actress admitted. "I've been much thinner since my second baby. I'm still working on it. It's a work in progress."
McCarthy, who has a plus-size fashion line set to launch soon, disclosed her other priorities alongside slimming down.
"There's so many other things to worry about," McCarthy asserted. "I still worry about it, but I think, my kids are healthy, I've got a great husband, and I go to work every day and do what I want."
"I'll keep working on [my body]," she added. "I just can't put any time to worrying about it."
RELATED ON ETonline.com:
Eva Longoria Grateful for Eduardo Cruz
Anne Hathaway Gets Engaged
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite