Melissa Rycroft: I've Picked Out My Wedding Dress!
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: ABC/.3 of 7
- Photo: ABC/.4 of 7
- Photo: Kelsey McNeal/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: ABC/.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Iron Man 3' Tops $400M at Domestic Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:56:02 AM
- McDreamy part of all-American team at Le MansMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:36:29 AM
- Drafthouse Films Acquires Obscure 1979 Sci-Fi Movie 'The Visitor,' Starring John HMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:13:59 AM
- Sandra Bullock Won't Be in 'Annie' Remake After Negotiations End (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:07:51 AM
- Slim Whitman, Yodeling Country Singer Featured in 'Mars Attacks!", Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:05:02 AM
- 'Iron Man 3' Tops $400M at Domestic Box Office
Melissa Rycroft can cross one thing off her wedding "to do" list: She's picked out her wedding dress.
"I have the dress!" she said Thursday on ABC's Good Morning America.
She said it was "the very first dress I saw, the very first dress I tried on, and I love it."
"It was just a feeling," Rycroft, 26, said of choosing the dress (she declined to name the designer). "It's so clique: you always hear everybody saying, 'You know it when you see it.'"
She said her wedding to Dallas insurance agent Tye Strickland -- which will take place Dec. 12, as Us Weekly previously reported -- will be "laid back and fun."
"That's me, that's my personality," she said. "I am not stuffy."
As the date approaches, Rycroft - who is recovering from swine flu - said it can be overwhelming.
"You just start getting closer and closer and your head starts spinning with everything you have to do," she said on GMA.
On Thursday, Rycroft's ex, Bachelor Jason Mesnick, revealed that he has popped the question to Molly Malaney.
A source tells the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now): "They haven't set a date or made any firm plans."
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite