Merv Griffin's estate for sale for $9.5M
- Photo: http://www.mydesert.com//Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: http://www.mydesert.com//Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: http://www.mydesert.com//Promotional3 of 6
- Photo: http://www.mydesert.com//Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (AP) -- The California desert home of the late media mogul Merv Griffin has been put up for sale for $9.5 million.
The Desert Sun reported Friday that the 39-acre property in La Quinta features a 5,000-square-foot home, an equestrian compound with a racetrack and a lagoon.
The Moroccan-style estate was put up for sale this week and is the latest celebrity home in the Palm Springs area to hit the market.
Gerald and Betty Ford's home in Rancho Mirage sold for nearly $1.7 million in March.
Griffin hosted his own talk show and helped create and produce "Jeopardy!" and "Wheel of Fortune." He died from prostate cancer in 2007.
RELATED: Celebs who passed away last year
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite