Merv Griffin's estate for sale for $9.5M
- Photo: http://www.mydesert.com//Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: http://www.mydesert.com//Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: http://www.mydesert.com//Promotional3 of 6
- Photo: http://www.mydesert.com//Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Katie Couric to Interview Michael Bloomberg for YahooMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:57:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan Is a 'Prisoner' on OWN Series: 'It's My Last Shot&MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:24:00 PM
- Emerson College Opens L.A. Campus on Sunset Blvd. With Hollywood Gala (Photos)MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (AP) -- The California desert home of the late media mogul Merv Griffin has been put up for sale for $9.5 million.
The Desert Sun reported Friday that the 39-acre property in La Quinta features a 5,000-square-foot home, an equestrian compound with a racetrack and a lagoon.
The Moroccan-style estate was put up for sale this week and is the latest celebrity home in the Palm Springs area to hit the market.
Gerald and Betty Ford's home in Rancho Mirage sold for nearly $1.7 million in March.
Griffin hosted his own talk show and helped create and produce "Jeopardy!" and "Wheel of Fortune." He died from prostate cancer in 2007.
RELATED: Celebs who passed away last year
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite