Meryl Streep and Celebs Auction Off Golden Globe Outfits for Haiti ReliefRelated: Amy Poehler, Meryl Streep, Olivia Wilde
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Paul Drinkwater/NBC/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Golden Globe winner Meryl Streep is joining her peers in donating her 67th Annual Golden Globe Award outfit to raise support for the victims of the Haiti earthquake.
Josh Brolin, Gerard Butler, Amy Pohler, and Olivia Wilde are also donating their award show ensembles to Artists for Peace and Justice, where 100% of the proceeds will go directly to help the people of Haiti.
The auction starts next week on Ebay. Check out www.artistsforpeaceandjustice.com for more updates.
Related stories: Video: Hollywood Helps Haiti While Gearing Up for Golden Globes
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite