Meryl Streep and Celebs Auction Off Golden Globe Outfits for Haiti ReliefRelated: Amy Poehler, Meryl Streep, Olivia Wilde
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Paul Drinkwater/NBC/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Golden Globe winner Meryl Streep is joining her peers in donating her 67th Annual Golden Globe Award outfit to raise support for the victims of the Haiti earthquake.
Josh Brolin, Gerard Butler, Amy Pohler, and Olivia Wilde are also donating their award show ensembles to Artists for Peace and Justice, where 100% of the proceeds will go directly to help the people of Haiti.
The auction starts next week on Ebay. Check out www.artistsforpeaceandjustice.com for more updates.
Related stories: Video: Hollywood Helps Haiti While Gearing Up for Golden Globes
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite