Mich. pair lose appeal in John Stamos extortion
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: @JohnStamos/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/ courtesy of RCN/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/StarTraks9 of 18
- Photo: @johnstamos/Twitter10 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Oikos/Promotional13 of 18
- Photo: Garth Vaughan/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- ESPN Combining Grantland, Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight, ESPN Films Into One UnitMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:24:00 AM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90
MARQUETTE, Mich. (AP) -- A federal appeals court has upheld the convictions of a man and woman from Michigan's Upper Peninsula who were accused of trying to blackmail actor John Stamos.
RELATED: Stamos and more celebs who are Greek
A three-judge panel in Cincinnati rejected challenges to the indictment Monday as well as claims that Allison Coss and Scott Sippola should have received a break at sentencing for accepting responsibility.
They were sentenced to four years in prison in 2010 after a jury convicted them of conspiracy and using email to threaten a person's reputation. Coss and Sippola threatened to sell old photos of Stamos with strippers and cocaine to the tabloids unless he paid $680,000. The FBI said the photos didn't exist.
Stamos met Coss in Florida in 2004 and they became friends.
RELATED: Hollywood's most famous bromances
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite