Mich. pair lose appeal in John Stamos extortion
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: @JohnStamos/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/ courtesy of RCN/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/StarTraks9 of 18
- Photo: @johnstamos/Twitter10 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Oikos/Promotional13 of 18
- Photo: Garth Vaughan/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
MARQUETTE, Mich. (AP) -- A federal appeals court has upheld the convictions of a man and woman from Michigan's Upper Peninsula who were accused of trying to blackmail actor John Stamos.
RELATED: Stamos and more celebs who are Greek
A three-judge panel in Cincinnati rejected challenges to the indictment Monday as well as claims that Allison Coss and Scott Sippola should have received a break at sentencing for accepting responsibility.
They were sentenced to four years in prison in 2010 after a jury convicted them of conspiracy and using email to threaten a person's reputation. Coss and Sippola threatened to sell old photos of Stamos with strippers and cocaine to the tabloids unless he paid $680,000. The FBI said the photos didn't exist.
Stamos met Coss in Florida in 2004 and they became friends.
RELATED: Hollywood's most famous bromances
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite