Mich. pair lose appeal in John Stamos extortion
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News1 of 18
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: @JohnStamos/Twitter7 of 18
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/ courtesy of RCN/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/StarTraks9 of 18
- Photo: @johnstamos/Twitter10 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Oikos/Promotional13 of 18
- Photo: Garth Vaughan/Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
MARQUETTE, Mich. (AP) -- A federal appeals court has upheld the convictions of a man and woman from Michigan's Upper Peninsula who were accused of trying to blackmail actor John Stamos.
RELATED: Stamos and more celebs who are Greek
A three-judge panel in Cincinnati rejected challenges to the indictment Monday as well as claims that Allison Coss and Scott Sippola should have received a break at sentencing for accepting responsibility.
They were sentenced to four years in prison in 2010 after a jury convicted them of conspiracy and using email to threaten a person's reputation. Coss and Sippola threatened to sell old photos of Stamos with strippers and cocaine to the tabloids unless he paid $680,000. The FBI said the photos didn't exist.
Stamos met Coss in Florida in 2004 and they became friends.
RELATED: Hollywood's most famous bromances
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite