Michael Lohan: 'Happy' With Lindsay's Playboy shoot
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Playboy/Promotional2 of 15
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: RACHPOOT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Lohan/WhoSay/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has given his daughter the thumbs up for posing nude for Playboy magazine, insisting he's happy with her decision to appear in the men's magazine.
RELATED: Ali Lohan's Transformation
The "Mean Girls" star recently stripped off for the $1 million photoshoot and the January-February edition of the magazine has proved to be a big hit with fans, with many retailers having to order additional stock to meet demands, according to reports.
And Michael Lohan is convinced the actress, who wears nothing but high heels for the images, is finally making the right decisions to get her career back on track.
In a taping of the TV show "Lifechangers," he tells celebrity counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky, "It's a move in a direction where she's working. If she's happy with it, I'm happy with it."
But Michael admits he's yet to see just how raunchy the photos are - and he is unlikely to ever lay eyes on them.
When Dr. Drew pulls up the magazine cover photo, which features a platinum blonde Lindsay straddling a red plastic Playboy bunny-shaped chair, strategically protecting her modesty, Michael says, "I haven't seen it and I never look at it, any of it. There she is. Do I have to close my eyes?"
The episode is due to air on Wednesday.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite