Michaele Salahi Finalizes Divorce
- Photo: RWO/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 7
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: RWO/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Michaele Salahi has finalized her divorce almost a year after her affair with Journey guitarist Neal Schon made headlines.
Salahi left the home she shared with her businessman husband, Tareq Salahi, in Virginia last September, and when she failed to return, he contacted the police and reported her missing.
It subsequently emerged that Michaele had run off to see Schon on tour in Memphis, Tenn., prompting Tareq to file for divorce.
The lovers have been together ever since, and on Monday a judge in Virginia signed off on the divorce decree, according to TMZ.
The news emerges days after Schon settled a $50 million lawsuit with Tareq, who accused the musician of tearing his marriage apart and ruining an opportunity for the former couple to appear on Australia's "Dancing With the Stars."
The Salahis became reality TV stars after making headlines in November 2009, when they crashed a White House state dinner in honor of India's prime minister, Manmohan Singh. They were cast members of the television show "Real Housewives of D.C."
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite