Bret Michaels designing pet collection
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Jodi Summers / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: William Nikon/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/.14 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Rocker Bret Michaels is expanding his brand by launching is own range of pet products.
The Poison front-man and animal lover is teaming up with bosses at U.S. retailer PetSmart to release the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection next summer (2012).
He says, "As a musician who loves animals, I'm thrilled to be collaborating with PetSmart to create the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection.
"As a dedicated pet owner myself, this is a natural partnership for me, and I can't wait to unveil the collection. I know my own pets rock, and I wanted to design a line of pet products every bit as fun and cool as they are."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite