Bret Michaels designing pet collection
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Jodi Summers / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: William Nikon/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/.14 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Rocker Bret Michaels is expanding his brand by launching is own range of pet products.
The Poison front-man and animal lover is teaming up with bosses at U.S. retailer PetSmart to release the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection next summer (2012).
He says, "As a musician who loves animals, I'm thrilled to be collaborating with PetSmart to create the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection.
"As a dedicated pet owner myself, this is a natural partnership for me, and I can't wait to unveil the collection. I know my own pets rock, and I wanted to design a line of pet products every bit as fun and cool as they are."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite