Bret Michaels designing pet collection
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Jodi Summers / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: William Nikon/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/.14 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Rocker Bret Michaels is expanding his brand by launching is own range of pet products.
The Poison front-man and animal lover is teaming up with bosses at U.S. retailer PetSmart to release the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection next summer (2012).
He says, "As a musician who loves animals, I'm thrilled to be collaborating with PetSmart to create the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection.
"As a dedicated pet owner myself, this is a natural partnership for me, and I can't wait to unveil the collection. I know my own pets rock, and I wanted to design a line of pet products every bit as fun and cool as they are."
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite