Bret Michaels designing pet collection
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Jodi Summers / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: William Nikon/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Louis/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/.14 of 16
- Photo: Billboard/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts Hospitalized
Rocker Bret Michaels is expanding his brand by launching is own range of pet products.
The Poison front-man and animal lover is teaming up with bosses at U.S. retailer PetSmart to release the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection next summer (2012).
He says, "As a musician who loves animals, I'm thrilled to be collaborating with PetSmart to create the Bret Michaels Pets Rock collection.
"As a dedicated pet owner myself, this is a natural partnership for me, and I can't wait to unveil the collection. I know my own pets rock, and I wanted to design a line of pet products every bit as fun and cool as they are."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite